†Edendil†
La Famille †Edendil†/Nostale 

†Edendil† Index du Forum

S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

How To Make A Vevo Account Without Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    †Edendil† Index du Forum -> La Vie †Edendil† -> La Vie †Edendil†
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
sworeirio

Masculin
50: 0
Moyenne de points: 4 270,10

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 19:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Make A Vevo Account Without Facebook Répondre en citant

How To Make A Vevo Account Without Facebook
> DOWNLOAD

Q. We then make the video available on VEVO. Our partnership with VEVOallows us to simply set up your account and add music related content within VEVOsguidelines. My original profile was deemed as 'spam' for some odd reason. Every time I tried to post a question asking for an answer ( No vulgar, or abusive language in the post. Italiano. 36 answers Law & Ethics 1 day ago Name your best guess for the first female USA president? 88 answers Elections 2 days ago Click me to see next set of Questions! . I receive disability which helps pay for the bills. After you set up your initial VEVOaccount you will be sent an automatically generated email with a unique login and password. If you have one artist with 8 videos you will pay for one account set up. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. It takes about 2-3 weeks once we deliver the content to VEVO for it to go live. Q. Will I get my own VEVOlogin? A.No, getting your video on VEVOis a distribution service, so think of it more along the lines of getting content on iTunes, rather than YouTube. START YOUR VEVO CHANNEL NOW! . It was written in a professional manner.) it's deemed as 'spammy' or 'abusive' by Facebook's standards. There was an alternate form of verifying who you are, but that didn't work either. Vevo FAQ Q. Q. Going to the Philippines for the first time. What is his is mine and vice versa. If its done in a creative way as part of the video, then thats perfectly fine. English (US). Ive seen things besides music videos on VEVO. 403 Forbidden.. What kind of games would be fun for a wedding reception? asked by Steph Special Feature 5 of 5 Seek other people's opinions and ideas on Yahoo Answers. It bought me. I couldn't. Can I upload additional content to my VEVOpage? A.VEVO is intended for music content only. Music Video Submissions is a digital distribution service that sets up the VEVOaccount and adds the videos. Do I need to be signed with a label to get on VEVO? A.No, because Music Video Submissions has a distribution partnership with VEVO, our service allows any artist to set up an account and get on VEVO. I was working for five years? until I got sick. I own a record label and have multiple videos, will I need to pay for each video? A. What determines my VEVOchannel name? A 5a02188284
facebook for scientists gets millions in fundingfunny pictures for facebook for taggingbroken heart status for facebook in punjabidownload facebook chat for samsung monte mobilefacebook i can comment or likedc nu imi merge chatul la facebook tpufacebook text art quotesfacebook boom auto likefacebook diwali symbolshow to crack facebook password for free

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 19:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    †Edendil† Index du Forum -> La Vie †Edendil† -> La Vie †Edendil† Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation